Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekends are always the Best!


We had so much fun this last weekend! We relaxed, we watched movies, and then me and the kids decided we wanted to show Jer some of the cool stuff we do during the week, so....we started off at the kids museum. (So Jer could be a kid) and then we went to the carousel for a ride and some ice cream. Andy and Jeremy had a blast!




Sunday rolled around and I didn't feel like making lunch for everyone (who really ever feels like cooking on a Sunday? or is it just me?) So it was all about the Wendy's $1 menu for lunch. FRENCH FRIES should be a food group, really it should. We had a wonderful lunch of nuggets and fries, I think Sam ate a whole order by herself. And then my boys decided it was time to be members of the GREAT POOBAH!


Since we had a buzz from all the grease from our fries we decided it was time to go for a ride in the living room on the cardboard box EXPRESS! Thomas the Train has nothing on Jer!!





Truly this is what weekends should always be like!


1 comment:

Scott said...

You guys really know how to enjoy your weekends! I love the smile on Andy's face when he is on the carousel! I also love the way Samantha is smiling and looking at her Dad--very sweet. We'll see you guys in a few days!