Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I HATE THIS HOUSE!!!!!

We cannot wait until this stage of our housing project is over.
Our little house is ok for a stage, and I don't want to sound spoiled, but I want to unpack our stuff.
We go out to the new house daily and have taken a few pictures along the way and wanted to share the progress with everyone.

Foundation poured and the basement framed

Main Floor joists layed and foundation back filled Saturday 22nd



Total framed, plumbing roughed in, electrician was starting 11/25 9:30am


roofing sheeting going on.


roof felt down, totally sheeted, electrical done, plumbing completed. garage framing starting11/25 4:30 pm

I am very excited for the house to be done. I just want to be able to get dressed without waking Sam(cause she is sleeping in the masterbed room walk-in closet). Be able to shower without waking a child cause this house is so small. Walk to the bathroom without waking someone (cause EVERY DAMN BOARD IN THIS HOUSE CREAKS.....ARRRRRGGGGGGG). Be able to eat dinner and see what I'm eating.(cause it is so dark in this house). Be able to watch TV in the masterbed room.
I didn't think that these were that important. But they are.
I am so excited that we are going to have enough room for Grandma's and Grandpa's to come and visit and not have to sleep in the garage.
Hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Grandma Gog said...

Your house is beautiful. So much room. Tami, you may never leave the house, even for milk. You have worked hard and you deserve this home. Love you. This weekend was wonderful. OXOXOX mom