Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

After seeing all the comments posted I realized that this is more than just fun. People actually care about what is going on with our little family. So I need to quit being selfish and share!!!!!

After being "released" from work in Portland early, I got to spend some time with Andy and the daycare at the local pumpkin patch. It was so fun being able to spend some time with my little man. I cannot believe how fast he has grown up. He has a strong personality and a great sense of humor (you have to, to be a Williams :D)


We got Andy a little pumpkin and drew this face on it. If you didn't know better you would think it was his best friend. I wanna bath with it, I wanna sleep with it, I wanna eat with it. I didn't think you could "love" vegetables. HA HA

We got a pumpkin to carve too and we enjoy'd carving it as a family. We tried to get Andy to clean it out, but it was "ka ka poo'y" so Mom had to clean it. I had cut the top hole too small and I couldn't get my hand into it.
We got all dressed up to Trunk or Treat at the church. They loved it and Andy ran around and was so polite. He would walk up to someone and say Trick or Treat, then look what was put in his bucket, and then would say thank you without even prompting him, I was so proud of him.
I was a rough Trick or Treating outing, we were done by 6:30pm. The kids were done at 6:31pm. We let them sleep on the way home, but we still had to do baths and get them ready for bed. It was tough waking them up but they fell asleep way too early and it was only for a few minutes from the church....so then it was bath time!!!!







End result: We should have let them sleep and just put them to bed. I love my kids too much, I love night night time!!!!!

Love you all.

2 comments:

katiedid said...

Hi Jer... I'm so glad you made it to Helena safely. Goldia and I are already making plans to come up there. Paul's sister lives there and my brother is in Great Falls, so it would be a fun, little trip. I love it that you have started to post again!
Love you,
Kay

Natalie said...

I love it!! I have sure been there before, and I don't know whether to laugh or feel stressed!