Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Road trip to Grandmas!!

We had so much fun this weekend with the cousins!! But getting there was great fun too!
I gotta go MOM!

Everyone out!

We played so hard, did lots of yard work, played lots of games, loved our cousins, and just had a great time!

Skipbo anyone?



We want our waffles Dad!




I even got a chance to practice for Andy's birthday, and with Janelle there to help me I got a lot of great tips, thank you!!

Everyone was exhausted even the dog! We had so much fun we cant wait til next time!

3 comments:

O'Hale said...

Lynsey says 'hi' to Tyler :)
I love getting together with cousins - what an amazing family you have!
I miss that Koda:)

Fowers Family Fun said...

Hi Mommy Extraordinaire! What a cute post. Wondering how the REAL Dino turned out and details about the party... Hope he had the time of his life! Happy Birthday Little DUDE!

Scott said...

Hey Guys: road tripin' with kids is always an adventure. We had a blast for the short time we got to be together. Jer is the master of Yard work! Way to go--It looked so great! We hope Andy had a great b-day, I heard he got to go to the movies!!-Nat