Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears....not really.

Jer had to go out of town for work last week so the kids and I decided it was time to see Montana. A very nice lady from the YMCA (my pilates teacher) owns a really great farm with lots of animals and we had to pet everyone of them.



These are only a few of the animals, she also had pigs (stinky), baby chicks, baby turkeys, dogs, cats, the kids had just a great time! They even got to feed the horses and they didn't even get bit! LOL

1 comment:

Grandma Gog said...

What a great afternoon! Kids always love animals, any animals. Andy and Sami are growing so much and such beautiful little children. I hope you are both very proud of them because I am so proud to be their grandma. Kiss them twice for me. I miss them so much and can't wait to see you in May. Tell Jer, I will save a little lawn mowing for him. PS Thank you Jer for getting my lawnmower all fixed up for the summer. I am sure glad you practiced on that little Mazda you had. Never under-estimate the knowledge you can get out of a how-to book. Love and kisses, Grandma Gog