Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GRANDMA AND POPPA pictures

Well Grandma and poppa came to stay with us for over a week and it was so much fun! We did Dinners Done right which is a cool place you go and put together a bunch of meals for the family but you don't worry about the shopping or cleaning up. Me and mom did that and it was a blast! We also had a girls day and went and got hair cuts and that was pretty great too! Here are some pictures of the week:
Grandma and Andy chillin' on the couch!

Grandma, Andy and Sam all playin'

Nothing like having poppa playing with the trains and dancing to Thomas the Tank Engine theme song.


Swing me more Grandma!!! (seriously like 20 minutes of swinging) :)

Are you done with the comics yet Poppa??

Me and Jer even took advantage and went out on a date night, we had a great time! Thanks Grandma and Poppa for coming to stay with us, after you left for the next two days all I heard from Andy is, "where's Grandma and poppa?" I am hoping to come stay in March with you guys so I thought I would prepare you early, THE CIRCUS WILL BE COMING TO TOWN soon. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma Gog said...

I am wondering who is having the most fun with that train? Andy or his Poppas. It looks like you had a wonderful time with your mom, Tami. I am so excited for you. I can remember the bubbling excitement I would feel when my folks would come and see me. It is the best. Your Mom was having the time of her life too, Who was giggling the hardest, Sandy, Sami or Andy? How were the meals you made at the cooking place? Love you all. Thanks for sharing your visit.

Natalie said...

Hey, it looks like Montana is alot warmer than it is here! I think I would like to put in my reservation for April. I love the picture of Any flexing his muscles!! So cute. Whenever I see him, I can almost hear him say, "I love you TOOOO.! We miss you guys! Did you hear our news? Check out our blog for the details. Life is moving pretty fast these days!