Sunday, June 1, 2008

The full circus rides again.

Janelle and Natalie packed up their kids and came for a visit for a few days. It was so wonderful that they took the time out of their busy schedules to make the trek to Oregon to see us.

We wish that we lived closer together so that the kids could know each other better and that we could talk more often.


It was so cute to see them all together again.



Quiet time was far and few between, but the little voices were great.



Movie time afford a time for a little casual conversion for the adults. (Jeremy took control and the Mom's watched Survivor.











When it was time to wrap up the visit there were kisses and hugs that everyone was willing to share.



All in all it was a great trip for the Williams Family and we enjoyed having everyone come for a visit. No one got hurt and everyone played well together , for the most part. (short of sand throwing).

Love you all.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey guys! I can't believe Andy is 2!! Now the fun really begins. I love all the pictures of our weekend together. Could you e-mail me copies so I can scrap them? I just ordered my pictures and will be sending you copies soon! Way cute pictures and we can't wait to do it again. ( Well, at least I am ready to drive again, it may take Jen a little longer!) Love you guys!! Nat

katiedid said...

Hi, you cuties!!
It's your other mom. I linked to your blog from Nats, hope that's okay. Just had to tell you how cute your kids are. They are getting so big! I love looking at you kids's blogs. I'm so proud of you. I'm doing okay. Just miss the old fart..
Take care...Love ya
Kay